Tuesday, June 14, 2011

30 mins in the CB-3000...

So I just had my first thirty minutes in the CB-3000 and... well, it's not too bad actually. Like the first time it seems to rub my nutsack up the wrong way and by the end it felt like my balls were getting a little crushed, so maybe I do need the longer pin after all. It's obviously not that noticeable under clothing as Mistress R didn't know I was wearing it until I told her. She then asked to see it and, well she didn't exactly look turned on...
I dunno. I really like the feeling of having my cock completely out of bounds, and the thought of experiencing that for some time before having Mistress R tease me is such a turn on because I can't imagine how amazing that would feel, but at the same time I completely fail to see how anyone could wear it all the time. I know you get used to it and all that but... at the moment I can't see it. But like most people I imagine, although my first instinct is to think, this is stupid even trying to wear this, I do want it to work because I really would love Mistress R to have total control of my cock and I don't see how else that is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment