Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Back and Ready to Go

Sorry, been a bad blogger (someone should spank me for that).  I have been traveling and super busy and thus not posting for a while.  But, I'm back, I'm horny and I'm ready to go.  Fortunately, I have a, um, "meeting" scheduled with the lovely and talented Holly for tomorrow.  It'll be almost 2 weeks since we've been together and I can't wait.  We've chatted quite a bit the past few days and I know our reunion will be hot.  We've talked about so much and have agreed to not plan it out too much but she did mention at one point that she'd been thinking a lot about me "being all dom" with her.  We did that once before and it was HOT!!!  I recounted our adventures of that day here in a post titled: "Bitch-Making 101"

Here's a pic from that afternoon - I'm hoping for LOTS more of the same tomorrow from my beautiful, sopping wet little slut!

No comments:

Post a Comment