Thursday, June 2, 2011

The cocksling in action...

So I printed the days ramblings out for Mistress R earlier, and she said 'there's not much about me is there?'. So in order to rectify that situation...

Mmm, sitting here typing I can still taste and smell Mistress R's divine pussy... Mistress R allowed me to go down on her once again tonight, that's the third time in five days (I'm loving this!), and once again it was a very satisfying experience for us both!
Not only that, but after I had made her cum I slipped the Oxballs Cocksling on (so quick and easy). I don't think Mistress R had seen it on me before but she soon had me hard and ready for whatever she wanted to do with me. Initially she was going to ride my cock (oh yes!) but then she decided that she wanted me to go on top, which to be honest, was a little daunting as we haven't done that for at least two months and probably more like three... in fact I can't even remember when it was!
It felt a little strange being on top again, but I soon got into it and we had a lovely slow ride until I started to feel like I was getting a little too close for comfort. What I love the most about being on top is that I can worship Mistress R's feet while savouring every single mindblowing stroke in and out of her wonderful pussy. I have a massive thing about Mistress R's feet ( in case you haven't noticed), they really are absolutely beautiful and I love to kiss them and suck her gorgeous toes. I can't do that when she's on top. But then again having her on top massively appeals to my submissive nature and makes it easier to stay in control, so there's pro's and con's to both.
Anyway the most rewarding thing was that Mistress looked so happy having me make love to her so slowly and gently and I loved it too, I really did. But the time came when I was getting too close and I had to stop. So I waited a short time with my cock buried deep inside her, wallowing in the pleasure of having my cock caressed by her velvet pussy. And then I felt like I could carry on, but for some reason Mistress decided that she'd had enough and pushed me out. As I leaned back my cock was deep red, rock hard and glistening with her juices, I couldn't quite believe it, after all those weeks...
We lay down together, me still throbbing hard and I begged her to touch my cock again (damn, I used one of my three chances - I only came four days ago!) which she did, giving me a three minute ration. Well, I was in Heaven as she stroked my cock and squeezed my balls (I did ask for that and it was lovely, especially with them presented so nicely by the cocksling, but she could have squeezed them a lot harder, I did encourage her a bit but I didn't want to be too pushy - her nails on my cock got my attention though), and even though she sped up her strokes quite a bit towards the end I had it well under control and there was no need to ask her to stop (phew!)...
Well, that was my evening, Mistress is off round her friend's house tomorrow (female!) so I will be writing my book and trying not to touch my cock. Can't wait until Friday or Saturday or whenever Mistress decides she wants me again... (sigh).

No comments:

Post a Comment