Thursday, June 9, 2011

Cum eating poll...

Well,this weeks poll is done and dusted and the results are as follows: 14% of voters admit to liking the taste of their own cum and eat it willingly, 7% loathe it, another 7% don't know, but a massive 72% want to be 'forced' to eat it. I must admit I definitely fall into that 72%, partly because as most of us know, once you've cum you tend to feel a little different about it and you need to have that little push, and partly because I just like being 'forced' to do things by my beautiful Mistress. Well who doesn't?
I must admit I am slightly envious of 'k' knowing that every time he cums it's his duty to clean up his cum, even though in the cold light of day I can't for the life of me think why! I also really love that caption I made the other day, the 'Do you regret telling her...' one, I thought that was definitely one of my better ones, for sure.

So there's a new poll up... what I want to know this week is which part of your Mistress you like to 'worship' the most. I've left out 'pussy' and 'ass' because they are kind of the default winners, and instead I've chosen feet, legs, breasts and buttocks (as opposed to ass-worship as most of us would understand it). I voted for feet, of course I love all the other parts of Mistress, and I only very rarely get to kiss her buttocks, even though they are most lovely... but I find foot worship incredibly hot and extremely submissive at the same time. Voting takes place in the usual place, just under the Keyheld banner on the right. And if you're new to the site you might want to check out the 'previous polls' tab at the top of the page to see what you've missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment