Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Don't ask me, tell me...

One thing which really struck a chord on that Cage-Chronicles site was when Rich posted how Mel had asked him if he wanted to do something and he commented on how much hotter he would find it if she just 'ordered' him to do whatever it was instead.
I couldn't agree more, and indeed, when I said the other day that Mistress R allowed me to worship her feet and her pussy, the thing that made it super-hot (apart from the fact that she let me cum inside her afterwards!) was that when I first came into the bedroom and found her lying naked and gorgeous on the bed, she didn't actually even say anything, she just pointed her feet at me and I knew what she wanted me to do. And when she'd had enough she simply pulled them away and said to me, "Go down on me now."
Critically not, "Please go down on me now," or "Would you like to go down on me now?" just "Go down on me now," which was quite plainly an 'instruction' if not quite an 'order'.
Sure we had discussed earlier in the day me being allowed to worship her feet, and of course Mistress R knows damn well that I would never refuse the opportunity to worship her feet, her pussy, or any other part of her body, EVER! So asking me 'if I want to' is kind of a dumb question, but all the same I loved the choice of words and the way she said it. It was truly awesome, and, I hope, a sign of things to come... (fingers crossed).

No comments:

Post a Comment