Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Holidays...

As some of you may know Mistress R and I are on holiday this week, albeit we are not going 'away' on holiday. So today we went to a big shopping centre which proved a little less satisfactory than usual. I did get everything on my list, although it was almost entirely dull and unexciting things I was looking for, probably the most 'fun' thing was a pair of Nike exercise shorts for the diet and exercise regime which is due to kick in on Saturday (along with my new blog of course). In fact probably the best bit of the whole trip was listening to three awesome Zeromancer albums on my iPod one after another!
Poor Mistress R couldn't find anything she wanted, save for one solitary paperback (she couldn't even find three to get a deal!) and she failed to find any strappy sandals to show off her lovely feet. Damn and blast. There's plenty of them of course but they only come in two heel sizes, flat and fucking stupid. Of course she would look awesome in the latter, but I know from seeing her in her plexiglass stripper shoes (as seen on the photographs) that walking in them is nigh on impossible. Surely shoe manufacturers of the world should be able to work out that not everyone wants five inch heels, or is that just too much like common sense?
So anyway, we left earlier than expected and having eaten rather a lot over the course of the day I don't think either of us are feeling particularly amorous, even though Mistress R knows that I am ALWAYS ready to service her whenever she wants me to, day or night, 24/7! I think I might suggest a day of healthy eating tomorrow, otherwise we'll end up going another day without any sexy fun, and that's not good. Okay I know it's only been since Saturday, but still, I need my fix of Mistress R's sweet nectar dammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment