Friday, June 10, 2011

Late last night...

Mistress R came to bed very late last night (she’s already on holiday whereas I have to work the rest of today before my week off starts). I was still awake and Mistress soon had me rock hard and aching as she pumped my cock hard and fast, I didn’t get too close to coming, but I was definitely having to pay attention all the same. It was wonderful to be stroked like that instead of the more usual slower and gentler strokes…
Needless to say I woke up with a cock like a telegraph pole this morning, even though I had a pretty crap night’s sleep, but it wasn’t until I got into my car to come to work that it occurred to me that I could have asked Mistress R if I could touch it (seeing as I’ve still got two of my three chances left). But then again, last night when Mistress R let go of my cock and told me that it was over, she did tell me in no uncertain terms that I was not to touch it again before the weekend.
I don’t seem to have got the hang of this ‘three chances’ thing, I always seem to end up touching when I’m not supposed to, then having to admit it and take my punishment and then being allowed to cum before I’ve used them up. Despite the fact that Mistress R said that if I use all three that I can still ask, but that she might not let me. The thing is of course that it’s three chances between orgasms and so I never know when to use them, albeit so far this month seems to be following pretty much the same pattern as last month (femdom session - one week - three weeks)… It will certainly be interesting to see if Mistress allows me to cum next Friday or not, as she certainly seems to be getting used to the idea of leaving me hanging and I guess denying me in our monthly Femdom session is the next big step for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment