Monday, June 6, 2011

Less is more...

I don't get it, all I did yesterday was one caption, and yet we had 2354 page views, a new record for the blog! Although I did notice that none of the blogs I watch seemed to post much this weekend, so maybe that explains it, supply and demand and all that.... still, thanks to everyone who visited and our newest commenter (slave tony)  in particular. Don't forget to leave your comments under the post, I love to read them, good or bad. Speaking of which, if you are new here don't forget to check out the tabs at the top of the page, the Feedback page is good for a laugh (nice ones at the top, not so nice ones at the bottom), and of course there's those lovely B&W pics of Mistress R too!

Well nothing much to report today, Saturday was great, and now Mistress R's pussy is off limits for a few days... at least we made the most of while we had the chance.

Might get a chance to write some more of my book tonight as Mistress R will be watching 'Glee'...

No comments:

Post a Comment