Friday, June 10, 2011

Mmm, so lucky am I...

It goes without saying that I love being teased. I love to feel Mistress stroking me at whatever pace she pleases, all the while knowing that I am never allowed to cum unless she gives me her express permission, knowing that longed for permission could come at any time, and could just as easily be withdrawn if Mistress thought I was taking too long.  I love the frustration of wanting to be stroked harder and faster when she only wants to stroke softly and slowly. I love the sensation of her nails digging in to my aching flesh. I love being inside her and having to keep myself under control. I love it when she squeezes and scratches my balls, and I love it when she decides to stop and tells me ‘That‘s all for now,’ before kissing me deeply and deliberately ignoring my aching, throbbing cock.
In this moment, as I lay there, feeling her mouth pressed against mine and longing for just one more minute of stroking, or even just one more hard squeeze, I am inevitably  torn between longing for her to heed my obvious need for more and being so happy and proud that she now feels confident enough to make her own decisions. No more the hesitant ending, nowadays Mistress R stops and tells me ‘no more’ and she means it (you may recall the other night I begged her to continue and I had to use one of my three chances to get her to do so… it was totally worth it though).
I love that she has come so far in such a short time and it makes me wonder where we might be in a few years time. Once she’s whipped my body into shape (possibly quite literally!) then where will she focus her attention? Who knows, maybe by the time I hit my mid-forties I might be locked up 24/7 and wondering when, or even if, I’m going to be allowed to cum again… after all it was only seven or eight months ago that Mistress R was completely against the idea of male chastity and now she’s more than happy to leave me hanging for weeks at a time! Mmmmmmmmm, so lucky am I…
Whatever happens, I’m sure Mistress R and I will still be happy, together and just as in love as we were nearly twenty years ago when we first met. I can’t help wondering what our relative orgasm counts will be though, Mistress could be close to a thousand while I might not even have reached one hundred.
Fuck… I really hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment