Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Mushroomed Clover

I'm hovering over a mushroomed clover, 
that I've hovered over before.
I hover right above, I think that I'm in love, 
its thickness I adore
I'm lathered up and slick, gives me a sharp prick, 
it fucks me to my core.
No need explaining, all that is remaining, 
is to shoot cum balls galore
I'm done hovering over that mushroomed clover, 
that I've hovered over before
I'm bouncing up and down, booty dancing 'round, 
milking it for a score
When all is done and said, my ass so hot and red, 
I'll be so fucking soar
But the pain I'll will forget, and you can surely bet, 
I'll soon be back for more
My ass up in the air, legs spread wide without a care, 
I'll sing from my back door...


I'm hovering over a mushroomed clover, 
that I've hovered over before!
RafaDe

























No comments:

Post a Comment