Sunday, June 19, 2011

Oooooooooh yes...

Mmm, just been invited to come back to bed by Mistress R and allowed to worship her beautiful pussy once more (that was a long five days let me tell you!). Not only that but after Mistress R had her lovely orgasm she soon had me nice and hard and decided to sit on my cock for a few minutes, teasing me with some rapid thrusts every now and then. God it felt so amazing being inside her again... the first time since the 1st of June. So far I'm still managing to keep control relatively easily, which is quite surprising I think, considering I'm now on day 22 of denial...
To be completely honest, as much as I desperately wanted her to touch my cock this morning, what I really wanted more than anything was to feel her cum against my tongue. Making Mistress R cum always makes me feel completely blissed out and very, very happy. I absolutely adore the taste of her pussy and I love that I can taste her for hours afterwards. Mmmm, I am so chilled right now. Which is amazing really for someone with such heavy balls!

No comments:

Post a Comment