Thursday, June 16, 2011

This weeks poll is finished...

Okay, so I finished it a few minutes early but you've had a week to vote. Final result of the 'favourite place to worship' poll was as follows, Legs polled a miserable 3% of the vote, feet (my own personal choice) polled a surprisingly low 19% of the vote, breasts took a third of the votes and the clear winner with 42% of the votes cast was buttocks.
Now I hope all you who voted for buttocks read my note that when I said buttocks, I meant buttocks, and not your partner's puckered hole... just so we're all on the same page (perhaps I should do a poll asking whether you lot like tongue your partners 'puckered hole', but I feel sure it would be something of a foregone conclusion, so I won't bother). I still can't quite believe 'feet' polled so lowly, especially since it seems the most submissive of those choices, still, can't win 'em all I suppose.
So this time I'm going for the old 'natural / trimmed / shaved' question instead. So, since if you're in chastity there's a good chance you spend a lot of time face to face with your good lady's furry bits (or perhaps not so furry bits in a lot of cases), how do you like your pussy? Apart from warm, wet and dripping with cum, obviously... hehehehehe.
Voting takes place in the usual place just under the blue Keyheld banner. What are you waiting for?
Oh and for the record, I wanted to vote 'shaven' but Mistress R informs me that that is incorrect... bah!

No comments:

Post a Comment