Saturday, June 11, 2011

vikki blows in underwear - 1920 x 1440



-----

Vikki Blows born 12/30/1987 Sagittarius Born in Romford, Essex, UK, Vikki calls herself a typical Essex girl, although she only owns one pair of white stilettos.

Vikki was going to get expelled from school at the age of 13 for mooning her head of year, so she left school and started working at a hairdressers. See, it is not a law to go to school, it is just the law to have an education. She did well at the hairdressers but failed to qualify as she did not have the patience to cut hair. Vikki already knew at age 15 that she wanted to become a Page 3 girl. Actually I wanted to be Kate Moss on the cover of Vogue, but I was too short. She joined an agency that turned out to be really dodgy, but at least she got some pictures out of it and sent them to Samantha Bond Management.

When she finally got a test for Page 3 she was so nervous the night before, that she hardly slept at all. Vikki explains in an interview that taking her clothes off in front of the camera was not such a big deal for her because she says she feels better with no clothes on. It just feels natural.

Vikki auditioned for The Sun but her first picture appeared in The Daily Star, she still got a contract from The Sun. She also landed a role on Footballers Wives, I dressed up as a Bunny, And I had to wink. Although she prefers to do presenting instead of acting, as she says she always starts laughing when acting.

Vikki in her own words Vikki Blows IS my real name I get my kitties out 4 a living, its alright I do this as I am too lazy to get a proper job, I have 8 piercing and 6 tattoos, I do plan on getting more I can never park my car Am obsessive, compulsive and I hate germs I wash my hands way too much I like drinking tea Cunt is a good word, one of my favs in fact I nearly always forget to wear socks I hate my website, its being changed

Air drums are sooo much better than air guitar I dont Drink or do Drugs, I have the odd cigarette now and then though Im a bit of a dickhead sometimes I have the worst fear of Vomit, and am scared of the dark I spend most of my time doing Nothing , am not complaining am very shy I wish I could dress up like a pin up girl everyday I am taking back control, because am sick of the lies Contrary to my myspace page, I hate talking about myself Am nothing like you think I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment