Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Well, now I know...

A few hours ago I was in my absolute favourite place, face down on the bed tasting Mistress R's delicious pussy. After I brought her to a nice hard climax she had me lay on my back and sucked and jerked my cock for several minutes (I don't know how long, but I have noticed that Mistress seems to be watching the clock a lot lately, as if she's already decided how much time she's going to give me), the amazing thing was that every time I was starting to think about telling her I was getting close, she would slow down and keep me the right side of having to ask her to stop. I really don't know how she did that, maybe it was luck, but it was pretty cool all the same.
After she'd decided I'd had enough... we lay together for a while and she said she thought it would be a good idea if we moved the Femdom session back to a week on Saturday, and was I okay with that. Then she said 'I don't know why I'm asking you...', we had a laugh about that, but yes I don't know why she's asking me either! Anyway, so she added that one of the reasons she wanted to move it was that she wanted to add another week to my denial. So there it is, I'm not going to cum for another eleven days, on top of the seventeen I've already waited... giving me a new record of 28 days, six more than before (and that's assuming that she doesn't change her mind when it comes down to it).
How much cum will there be after 28 days? Cos I know I'm going to have to eat it... oh fuck, I don't care. I love that Mistress R is extending my chastity period and I love that she didn't ask me if that was 'okay' or 'if I could handle it', true she did ask me if it was okay to move the session, which she didn't need to do, but hopefully next time she won't...
After a really tough, hot, long walk this afternoon, this evening really has been quite wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment