Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Yesterday was the busiest day ever on this blog...

2135 pageviews yesterday!!!
Thanks to everyone who visited and made this my busiest day ever. This was particular gratifying as there has been a little bit of a dip recently with the average falling to between 1500 and 2000 a day. That plus the amazing result of 52.520 pageviews for May, which is just incredible! I mean the blog only started on 4th April and in that month I had about 9000 views... (and I thought that was pretty good at the time!).

Once again a HUGE thank you to Keyheld, which is where an awful lot of my visitors come from, but also from the numerous other blogs which have me in their blog-rolls and provide me with visitors, thanks to all of you!

Writing this blog does consume a lot of time and that's why it's so important to me to see that people are visiting and I'm not just wasting my time. An extra special THANK YOU goes to the people who take the time to comment, I really appreciate it and I also feel that this would be an opportune moment to give particular thanks to our friendly cuckold for his contributions this month.

Right well I better start thinking about writing an article or making a caption or something hadn't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment